Home > Apply for Aid

Apply for Aid

Which Application Should I Choose?
There are three different financial aid applications depending on your citizenship and residency: Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA), and International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA)


I am a U.S. Citizen or Eligible Non-Citizen
I am not a U.S. Citizen but am a Texas Resident
I am not a U.S. Citizen or Texas Resident